Join the HJF Team!
HJF is seeking a Recruiter to work at Corporate Headquarters located in Bethesda, Maryland. The incumbent will deliver high quality professional, scientific and administrative candidates and advance the HJF brand across numerous markets while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the hiring process. Will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relationships with hiring managers and potential candidates.
- Confers with Principle Investigators and Program Managers to develop and execute recruiting plans based on specific Departmental needs.
- Conducts regular follow up with managers to determine effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develops additional strategies and plans to broaden recruiting efforts as needed.
- Coordinates college recruiting initiatives. Attends careers fairs and networking events.
- Develops and fosters relationships with colleges and universities to aid in recruiting efforts.
- Represents HJF to increase company awareness by giving presentations at colleges and attending student group activities.
- Reviews and screens resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Prescreens candidates and presents findings to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
- Manages and coordinates all communication with candidates, to include scheduling and coordinating interviews.
- Performs detailed reference checks and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and reviews results with hiring managers.
- Makes recommendations on compensation based on salary analysis, HJF compensation structure and market information. Advises hiring managers on results of analysis.
- Works cooperatively with all members of the recruiting team to develop and implement staffing plans and activities.
- Visits hiring managers to develop a thorough understanding of department/Program culture and uses that understanding to develop recruiting plans and assist candidates.
- Develops an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate.
- Stays informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Participates in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective recruiting strategies.
- Maintains all pertinent applicant and interview data in HRIS Management System.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Knowledge of full lifecycle Healthcare recruiting components including sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, and relationship management. Must be able to manage competing demands, while being adaptable and flexible. Excellent project management, writing and oral communication skills.
Minimum Education/Training Requirements: Bachelor's degree
Minimum Experience: 2 to 4 years related experience in human resources department in recruitment and staffing.
Physical Capabilities: Long periods of sitting at a computer
Work Environment: Office environment.
HJF is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Any qualifications to be considered as equivalents, in lieu of stated minimums, require the prior approval of the Director of Human Resources.