This job posting is no longer active
Join the HJF Team!
HJF is seeking a Research Assistant to support the DoDFIT Project in the Department of Pain Management located at Madigan Army Medical Center (MAMC) in Tacoma, WA. HJF provides scientific, technical and programmatic support services to the Pain Management Department.
Responsible for research and/or development in collaboration with others for projects. Provides laboratory and technical support to senior technical and professional staff.
1. Assists with administrative & laboratory duties to support the project.
2. Assists in the preparation of technical reports, summaries, and protocols.
3. Assists Research Coordinator with scheduling study patient visits.
4. Performs data entry for research projects and maintains databases.
5. Maintains study patient records.
6. Provides basic data analysis and interpretation.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: General and medical experience, involving clerical, office, or other work that indicates ability to acquire the particular knowledge and skills needed to perform the duties of the position.
Minimum Education/Training Requirements: Bachelor's degree.
Minimum Experience: 2 to 4 years experience
Physical Capabilities: Long periods of standing and sitting; handling various chemicals
Work Environment: Office environment
Background: Eligibility to obtain a Common Access Card (CAC); eligibility to obtain and hold a Public Trust background.
HJF is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Any qualifications to be considered as equivalents, in lieu of stated minimums, require the prior approval of the Chief Human Resources Officer.