This job posting is no longer active
Come Work at HJF!
HJF is seeking a Student Intern to support the Medical and Clinical Psychology Department, located at The Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences. HJF provides scientific, technical and programmatic support services clinical research.
Responsibilities are to provide team with support through the organization and analysis of data, assistance in participant recruitment and retainment, and assist in other necessary tasks as assigned. The individual with be vital for participant recruitment by contacting local schools and tabling at various military hospitals.
1. Assists in creation of newsletters, cards, etc. to help participant retainment
2. Recruitment of participants and participant engagement throughout study
3. Maintain, clean, and organize large database
4. Assists in conducting semi-routine participant phone screens
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
6. Attend all team training, meetings, and presentations
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Knowledge of basic clinical research and standards of care: ability to follow detailed instructions; ability to handle multiple tasks.
Minimum Education/Training Requirements: High School Student
Minimum Experience: 0-2 years of research experience.
Work Environment: Clinical laboratory.
HJF is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Any qualifications to be considered as equivalents, in lieu of stated minimums, require the prior approval of the Director of Human Resources.