Join the HJF Team!
HJF is seeking a temporary Research Assistant to support the Preventive Medicine and Biometrics Department located at the Uniformed Services University (USU) in Bethesda, Maryland. To assist in carrying out various research tasks, conduct literature reviews, prepare manuscripts for journal submission, and complete work as needed in collaboration with other staff.
Assist the Principle Investigator in the design and planning of research projects. Assignments require:
1. Performing administrative tasks involving the preparation of documents for board review.
2. Conducting literature reviews.
3. Assisting with the writing and editing of manuscripts and reports for submission and publication in technical and peer-reviewed journals.
4. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Able to work with diverse populations in a variety of settings.
· Ability to meet deadlines of projects.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Interest in health economics and health services.
Minimum Education/Training Requirements: Junior or Senior College undergraduate.
Minimum Experience: 0-1 years directly related research experience.
Physical Capabilities: Requires long periods of sitting and standing.
Work Environment: University, clinics, hospitals, and community-based organizations.
HJF is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Any qualifications to be considered as equivalents, in lieu of stated minimums, require the prior approval of the Chief Human Resources Officer.