Come Work at HJF!
HJF is seeking a Project Director to support the Centers for Clinical Inquiry (C2I) Project at the Daniel K. Inouye Graduate School of Nursing (GSN) located at the Uniformed Services University (USU) in Bethesda, Maryland. Alternate Duty Location is authorized.
HJF provides scientific, technical and programmatic support services to C2I Project. Responsible for providing administrative project oversight in order to maximize the effective use of project resources.
1. Works with the study team under the guidance of the Principal Investigator.
2. Coordinates the decision-making process between all study team members and key stakeholders.
3. Develops processes and responsibilities for C2I locations facilitating collaboration across the Air Force and between services.
4. Develops, collects, and analyzes research and Evidence Based Practice (EBP) outcomes metrics as outlined in study protocol.
5. Creates and institutes a tactical communication, marketing, and branding plan for the C2Is.
6. Prepares study related documents, reports, and briefs.
7. Guides the study related activities of the Research Assistant.
8. Coordinates and approves the initiation and processing of purchase orders and supply sources.
9. Performs other duties as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Knowledge of the Air Force Medical Service, the federal budget process, office automation; ability to work completely independently; ability to use sound judgment in solving problems; ability to coordinate many complex systems and programs at the same time; excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Minimum Education/Training Requirements: Master's degree in a health related field. PhD in Nursing Science or DNP Preferred
Minimum Experience: 2 to 4 years related experience in scientific project or program management Air Force nursing experience is highly desirable. Leadership/Strategic planning experience highly desirable
Supervisory Responsibilities/Controls: None
Work Environment: office setting
HJF is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Any qualifications to be considered as equivalents, in lieu of stated minimums, require the prior approval of the Director of Human Resources.