Join the HJF Team!
HJF is seeking a Programmer Analyst IV
to support the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center (AFHSB) in Silver Spring, Maryland. HJF provides scientific, technical and programmatic support services to AFHSB.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Responsible to load source data into production environment.
- Responsible to identify problems with data feeds.
- Monitors and maintains file archives and raise issues as needed.
- Be the main point of contact for data loading and extracting related issues.
- Responsible for program testing debugging and documentation of ETL processes.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Remediates issues with the source data and development team. Act as a liaison between the customers and development team.
- Supports ad hoc investigation on data issues.
- Participates in requirements review.
- Participates in ETL design and development using Informatica PowerCenter with Oracle database.
- Participate in developing ETL standards, operation procedures, expansion strategies and product evaluations.
- Develops relationships with client to increase customer satisfaction.
- Assists users with using software and resolves any problems.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to customer and superiors.
Minimum Education/Training Requirements:
- Desire a Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems.
- Desires a minimum of 5 years of Informatica development experience using PowerCenter with Oracle database.
- Desires a minimum of 5 years working experience of production operation preferred.
- Desires a minimum of 10 years of intensive and progressive experience demonstrating the required proficiency levels related to task.
- Understanding in the areas of application programming (i.e. Informatica, PL/SQL, vi, KSH), Oracle Database and Linux system administration.
- Hands on experience in supporting production operation.
HJF is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.