Come Work at HJF!
HJF is seeking a Program Manager to support the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center (AFHSB) in Silver Spring, Maryland. HJF provides scientific, technical and programmatic support services to AFHSB.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Support the Director and Assistant Directors of Epidemiology and Analysis in accomplishing the division's mission and objectives.
- Utilize project management and human resource experience in completion of specific tasks as requested.
- Prepare documents using strong written communication skills (correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling); proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); and office equipment.
- Utilize effective communication skills when interacting with individuals within and outside of AFHSC.
- Effectively manage multiple tasks with emphasis on prioritization and completion of more urgent ones.
- Collaborate with other professionals.
- Maintain professionalism when interacting with individuals within and external to AFHSC.
- Work closely with COR in execution of contract.
- Develop sound management plan (in writing and updated yearly) as stated under the Specific Tasks section of this PWS.
- Manage personnel issues that may arise (e.g., in-processing, conflict resolution, evaluations, etc.)
- Maintain qualified staffing at AFHSC at 95% or better, maintains punctuality, adheres to established daily workflow schedule, and ensures accurate reporting of work hours.
- Maintain a Business Associate Agreement with the DoD TRICARE Management Activity (TMA) in order to fulfill requirements for protection of health information and privacy.
- Complete other tasks as specified in Specific Tasks section of this PWS.
HJF is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Any qualifications to be considered as equivalents, in lieu of stated minimums, require the prior approval of the Director of Human Resources.