Come Work at HJF!
HJF is seeking a Senior Informatica Developer to support the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center (AFHSB) in Silver Spring, Maryland. HJF provides scientific, technical and programmatic support services to AFHSB.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Design, develop, and unit test the Informatica code as per requirements.
- Troubleshoots and remediates technical issues
- Informatica and production data sets.
- Manages production day-to-day operational aspects of program.
- Implements and maintains the supporting operations processes and release management.
- Manages day-to-day client interaction, sets and manages client expectations.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Understands data warehousing, business intelligence and information management concepts.
- Ability to effectively communicate project information to customer and superiors.
- Ability to resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Uses in-depth consultative skills and business knowledge based on accumulated experience and education aligned to practice business objectives and processes.
Minimum Education/Training Requirements:
- Desire a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university which provides substantial knowledge of the information systems sciences.
- Desire a Master's or equivalent experience preferred. Informatica and/or Oracle Certified Professional preferred.
- Ten to twelve years of intensive and progressive experience demonstrating the required proficiency levels related to task.
- Desires a minimum of 15 years of experience in Information technology (Informatica, Unix/Linus, PL/SQL, Oracle and Flat files) as a developer in business intelligence/Data Warehouse arena.
HJF is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Any qualifications to be considered as equivalents, in lieu of stated minimums, require the prior approval of the Director of Human Resources.