Join the HJF Team!
HJF is seeking a Lead Informatica Developer
to support the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center (AFHSB) in Silver Spring, Maryland. HJF provides scientific, technical and programmatic support services to AFHSB.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Manage Informatica Development team day-to-day operational aspects
- Implement and maintain the development processes and release management.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction, sets and manages client expectations.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Develop relationships with client to increase customer satisfaction.
- Gather facts through research, interviewing, surveys, etc. analyze the client's business, draw conclusions, prepare final reports and gives presentations.
- Strong areas of application programming (i.e. Informatica, PL/SQL, vi, KSH, etc.), Oracle Database and Unix System Administration.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Effectively communicate project information to customer and superiors.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Communicate difficult or sensitive information tactfully.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Understand data warehousing, business intelligence and information management concepts
- Use in-depth consultative skills and business knowledge based on accumulated experience and education aligned to practice business objectives and processes.
Minimum Education/Training Requirements: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university which provides substantial knowledge of the information sciences. Master’s or equivalent experience preferred.
- Ten to twelve years of intensive and progressive experience demonstrating the required proficiency levels related to task to include leading architecting, designing and developing projects.
- Healthcare/DoD background preferred
HJF is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Any qualifications to be considered as equivalents, in lieu of stated minimums, require the prior approval of the Director of Human Resources.